Weapons and Hunting Trophies Museum – was open in 1966 and reorganized in 1981 in a Romanian fashion villa. The building belonged to Colonel Spiess, which for many years was Royal Court Hunting Maestro.
Spiess was a well-known hunter, and his name was mentioned in the international hunting annals. He also took part in a long safari in Africa, from which he came back with extremely valuable trophies which are now on display in the Museum of Weapons and Hunting Trophies.
The museum has 1577 items on display, some over 100 years old, bought from private collectors or donated in the last century, beginning with the end of the 19 th century.
The museum is located on 4 th Scoala de Inot Street.