This is a new building belonging to the City Museum, built between 1998 and 2004 , that hosts the observatory,
the plantetarium and an art gallery.
City museum, built in 1899. The building initial assignment was for the Arges County Council, but from 1974 is used for the city museum.
In 1970 the first Art Gallery takes place at the City Museum.